Saturday, January 26, 2013

No Time for Scrappin'

Hello dear friends and by chance visitors!

I have news to share - my husband got a working position in Singapore, that's why we were offered to make a two-years relocation there. We have been to Singapore for a pre-visit last week and got back to Israel yesterday.

Between all the running and looking for an apartment, I got a chance to jump in into the scrap shop called Paper Market, situated in Raffles City (252 North Bridge Road) and to tell you the truth, I was a little disappointed with the prices. Though the choice of products (and especially paper) is rather wide, the prices are not so cheap. I understand that everything is delivered from abroad, but still I have the prices in Israel to compare and I must say, they are cheaper, despite the fact that they are also imported from abroad.

I heard about another shop, Maple TreeHouse. They have a wide variety of products to offer, but the shop is mostly virtual, yet the prices are more acceptable, so I hope I'll have a chance to try this place too, after we finally move to Singapore (and not only come for a one week visit).

If, by chance, those of your who read this post, know more and could give me an advice, where it is best to buy scrap stuff in Singapore, I'll be very grateful.

Meanwhile, you may have a look at some of the products @ the Paper Market, Singapore:








Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. היי אלכסנדרה
    לחיות שנתיים בסינגפור זו הזדמנות לחוויה שונה ומיוחדת בחיים.
    עדיין לא ביקרתי בסינגפור אבל שמעתי שהיא מהממת.
    שיהיו לך שם שנתיים מקסימות ותחזרי אלינו לארצנו היקרה עם המון זיכרונות טובים.
    עינת

    ReplyDelete
  2. ברוכים הבאיםן. ומה הבאת לי ? :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. איזה יופי. שנתיים בסינגפור. נשמע כמו כיף חיים. במיוחד אם בעלך יעבוד ואת תהני ותיצרי. וחומרים, ענת תמיד יכולה לשלוח לך מה שאת רוצה :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!