Sunday, February 9, 2014

April - Mo's DigitalPencil

Hello friends!

I made a card using April digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I like this image a lot and wanted to color her a long time ago.



Copic colors used for coloring:
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21
Hair: E37, E35, E31
Reds: T5, E19, E07, R24
Blues: B26, B24, B23, B21
Watering Can: C8, C6, C4, C2, C0
Ground: E18, E15, E13, E11, E31
Yellows: Y38, Y35, Y32
Background: BG01, BG000, BG0000

 More details:



I hope you like my card!

.

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Anything Goes #38 @ Challenges 4 Everybody
Make it Girly @ Come and Get It Challenges
From the Heart @ Ecclectic Ellapu (I have hearts on the die-cuts; Lal-La Land Heart Border, La-La Land Heart Doily, Magnolia Hearts, Magnolia Heart Tag)
Anything Goes @ Scribble and Scrap
Anything Goes #43 @ Sister Act Card Challenge
Anything Goes @ Crafting by Designs
Anything Goes @  One Crazy Stamper
Anything Goes 11 @ Crafty Girls Challenge
Anything Goes @ My Craft Creations
Anything Goes @ Jo's Scrap Shack

13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image Alexandra. I love Mo Manning images , they are very life-like and reflect every day lives. You have colored her so perfectly, she is just adorable and realistic.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is absolute gorgeous Alexandra! I love the colour combi of light blue and red! And I was looking at your card for a long time and even found something new all the time I was looking....sooo beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute, gorgeous card, wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet. cute image, pretty colors and your card is beautiful!
    Riet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute image, paired with some lovely embellishments! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card. Your shading is wonderful! Can you tell me the name of the border punch you used along the left and right edges? I just love it and would like to purchase this die for my own stash.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marilee!

      The die is by Magnolia "Vintage Box Lacing, Coffee"

      Delete
  8. How many fantastic projects I lost from you those absent days!; wow; every time is a pleasure visit your blog!. I can´t belive HOW you can choose your copic colours to match your papers PERFECTLY!; is fantastic. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card so pretty thanks for joining us on eclectic ellapu this week hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning card, Alexandra! Your colouring is fabulous and the whole layout of the card is so eye catching!
    Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap and Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful colouring and layout, it's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at CAGI, good luck! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is gorgeous. Your colouring is fantastic. TFS and taking the time to join us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!