Saturday, May 23, 2015

Little Cloudy for C.C.Designs

Hello guys!!!

I'm trying to catch up with all of my DT duties after the long vacation and today's post is dedicated to the "Little Cloudy" from C.C.Designs.


The image is colored with Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Hair: E31, E35, E47, E49
Cloud: T3, T1, T0
Cloudy's Outfit: BG09, BG7, BG05, BG01, BG000
                           E25, Y28, Y26, Y23
                           G29, G07, G14, G12


Here are more of the details:
(I've used the Spellbinders Oval Bliss Die Set, dies from the Magnolia Doohickey club vol.4, dies from the La-La Land March Club Kit, Make a Card #3 die set by C.C.Designs

The sentiment is from the "Be Happy Sentiments" by AmyR available at the C.C.Designs Store.



All of the flowers are from I Am Roses.



I hope the "little Cloudy" made you smile. I wish you a happy and peaceful weekend.


Hugs,
Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous! I love the sweet image and all the beautiful layering and elements. Stunning creation.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used those speallbinders dies. That cute umbrella is perfect die cut for this gorgeous card!
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp, you've coloured her beautifully, the design is wonderful and as always your colour choices rock! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!