Monday, February 1, 2016

Pixie for the I AM Roses

Hello!

I absolutely forgot to share with you another card which I created for the I Am Roses design team, using their gorgeous flowers and a digital stamp from Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet, called "Pixie":


The image is colored with Copics:
Hair: N9, N6, N4, N2 + BV00
Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Wings: V99, V95, V93, V91
             RV13, RV11, RV10
Outfit: V17, V25, BV11, BV01
            W3, W1, W0
Tree: E18, E15, E13
Leaves: YG63, YG03, YG11
Bird: E57, E55, E53


Here are some close-ups of the details and flowers:



You can find the flowers which I used on my card at the I Am Roses store:
Pink Variegated Puffy Paper Flowers
Mixed Purple & Pink Color Cherry Blossoms
Mini Pink Handmade Mulberry Paper Roses



Thanks for stopping by!


Hugs,
Alexandra

6 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning Alexandra! Every detail shows beautiful craftsmanship. Love this image, so adorable and magical.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely gorgeous card with such beautiful coloring!
    hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful. Just went through some of your work. Really lovely. Just became a follower. Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is seriously beautiful! The coloring and the card are both just fabulous. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!