Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Songbird Card - Fantasy DT

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a card which was created for the Fantasy Hobbyshop.


I've used the following dies while creating this card (click the links if you want to be taken to the products):
"Веточка смородинка"
"Бантик XL "

The bird is cut from a Kaisercraft paper sheet ("Fly Free" collection), the flowers are from "I Am Roses".

A few close-ups with the details:

 

Is it still hot and sunny where you are? I am so happy that there are no cold seasons in Singapore. It's a perfect place for me! I hate cold :)



Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Класс!Какая красивая сочная и многослойная открытка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень нравится! Яркие детали и крафт-вырубка - сочетание очень приятное!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Александра, очень- очень красивая открытка !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!