Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Diamond Shaped Mini Album for 'Fabrika Decoru'

Hello lovely people!

Sharing a diamond shaped mini album which I created for the 'Fabrika Decoru' design team. 


I have used the paper from the collection called "Brilliant" and it was a true joy, cutting all the rhinestones and diamonds out.


Here is the peek at the inside pages:














When a mini album is done, lots of tiny papers are usually left. This time I decided to use them at once (and not to put into my left-overs box, where they will be completely forgotten), and to create a trio of little cards too.







I also used the chipboard stars by 'Fabrika Decoru', a chipboard sentiment from this set, and some flare buttons from the 'Brilliant' Collection.

I hope you like the result:



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous !! love the shape of the album which matches with the paper. Awesome cards with scraps. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love how you made the shape and those little cards!
    Too much talent in one place. :)
    Hugs, t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning work. The colours and design rock my world.

    http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the eye for all the best details of designer paper Alexandra! This diamond shaped album is totally awesome and the cards are beautiful too. Brilliant creation s indeed!
    Have a good week.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень крутой альбом!! И как же все аккуратно и стильно...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the kind comments!